Okay, so today I found a blog that I really liked reading. I decided to start one of my own. Not that anybody would ready about my life. I mean, there isn't anything important going on and I really don't have anything significant to say. I enjoy reading about other people and their path thru life. I thought to myself that maybe others are like me. It is the start of a new year and so here I am writing about this. I've always liked to write and would love to find some creative outlet.
First, I should probably tell about myself. I am a 31 yo wife and mother. I have a wonderful workaholic hubby and 2 beautiful daughters. Claire is 9 and Emma is 19 months. They are wonderful girls and I love them so much. We have a great family...notice I don't say perfect. We are not perfect. My kids try me everyday. Claire told me yesterday that she is ready to go back to school and get away from me. LOL... little does she know that the feeling is mutual. I am tired of having to entertain her and the baby all the time. She has done nothing but talk the whole time she has been off from school. Sometimes I just want to yell SHUT UP! She is constantly over my shoulder and questions everything. She thinks she is a teenager but then acts like a baby too. It's all about what she wants at the time. School starts back tomorrow-YES!
I am a nurse at a small hospital and I love my job. I work in a labor and delivery unit. I get to help women have their babies and take care of them. My job and my family are huge parts of my life. I have been a nurse for 5 years in May. It was the best decision I made (with the help of my husband). He told me to go into nursing and I listened.
He is pretty smart (just don't tell him that) and I'm thankful for him. We have been married for 10 years. I can't believe that I am that old. Why is it that the years seem to drag when you are young but fly by when you are old? I wish I could make time stop. One for myself and two of my kids. They are growing too fast. I worked New Years Eve and at midnight I was walking down the hallway. I was thinking to myself about the years. In 10 more years I will be 41. I can't believe it-41, it just sounds soooo old. My kids will be 19 and 11. We will have grown-up kids. Really? How can that be? It just seems like we just had our Wedding Day. I still love him as much today as I did then. I am looking forward to growing old with him. Guess I'm already on my way :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Aww! Your blog is so sweet. I like it! I didn't get a chance to read it at work. So, here I am at 11:26 (when I should be in BED), reading your blog. So, when I'm cranky at 3 AM, we will blame the blog. Okay??? *Tilts head and smiles sweetly*
ReplyDelete