CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sleep is overrated

I would love to be sleeping right now. After a long night of work, I got home and crawled into my warm cozy bed at 10am. I know this because Live with Regis and Kelly was going off. I can usually tell time by whatever is on TV. Does this mean that I'm addicted to TV? Probably but that's not the point.
So, I tried to sleep but little things just kept waking me up. It was just enough to make me turn over and look at the clock. Emma was knocking on my door and yelling Momma at 1145am. I heard a door shut at 1230pm. Another door and Emma yelling as she slammed the door at 125pm. I have to wake up at 2pm so that the babysitter can leave. I am so fortunate to have a woman that comes to my house on the days I need to sleep and stay with Emma. Overwise, I most definately would have died from sleep deprivation a long, long time ago. It usually means that if I don't get into bed by
8am then 2pm comes quick.
The alarm goes off at 2pm and I feel like I've been hit by a mack truck. Was the sleep that I did received really worth it? Let's calculate....10am to 2pm is 4hrs. I was awakened 3 times in 4 hrs. Nope, I don't think so but I could not go back to work tonight without it. Maybe sleep isn't overrated at all. I'll let you know at 3am

No comments:

Post a Comment