CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Basketball!

It's been awhile since I have posted anything here. Life has just been soooo busy. Em has been sick and then we all passed it around. We have been going to 2 or 3 basketball games a week. My niece plays for the local high school basketball team. She is a senior and since this is her last year we have been to every game. I love to watch her play and we want to support her. If you know anything about basketball, you will understand that it is pretty tense right now. It's do or die time and any loss will end your season. We had 3 games last week. They were fight tooth and nail games. We have another one of those kind of games tomorrow night. Once the season is over, I will have some more time on my hands.
I want them to go as far as they can. They have made me so proud this past week. They played with heart and soul. They played as a team and they all gave 110% for every game they played. I admire them all for handling the stress. They are a great group of girls and I am praying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment